Please review these very important safety rules with your child.
- No one is allowed in the gym without an instructor. All children in the waiting or viewing areas must be supervised by an adult.
- No food, gum, or drinks are allowed in the gym.
- No jewelry allowed in the gym. We cannot be responsible for jewelry or valuables brought to the premises.
- Glasses must be securely fastened.
- Long hair must be tied back away from the face. Soft rubber bands only; No hair ornaments please.
- Arrive a few minutes before your class time so you are ready for warm-ups. Proper warm-up exercises add to both the safety and success of every gymnastics activity.
- At the end of class, students must wait inside the building for their ride.
- Please NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY for the safety of our students.
- Girls Attire– leotard, or shorts/sweatpants with an elastic waistband, and a T-shirt (tucked in). No tights that cover the feet, and no skirts.
Boys Attire– Shorts or sweatpants with an elastic waistband, and a T-shirt (tucked in).
Footwear – bare feet or gymnastics slippers.
General – No oversize or loose fitting clothing. No jeans, buckles, buttons, snaps, zippers, etc.
- Please do not send any nut based snack with your children we follow a strict NO-NUT policy.